Members of Far South Film Inc are notified that the Annual General Meeting of the association will be held
via Zoom at 6.30pm on Thursday 17 September 2020.
The AGM will be followed at 7.00pm by a members’ creative/get-together session online.
A Zoom link will be emailed to financial members at least 1 day prior to the AGM. If you have changed your email address since the last AGM please contact us or use the Subscribe form on our home page to update your details.
You must be over 18 and a financial member of Far South Film to be eligible to vote or nominate for committee. Please ensure the name you use on your Zoom window is your own (you can usually rename yourself via the Participant function in Zoom).
Please note: proxy voting is not permitted under our constitution.
Formal nominations are now closed for committee positions but you can nominate from the floor for any vacancies at the meeting.
6.30pm AGM Agenda
1. Confirm the minutes of the previous AGM
2. Report on the activities of the association (President Hiromi Matsuoka)
3. Receive and consider the Financial Statement for the financial year 2020 (Treasurer Lis Shelley)
4. Election of Office Bearers and Ordinary Committee Members
- Nomination of returning officer for election
- Election of President
- Election of Vice President
- Election of Secretary
- Election of Treasurer
- Election of 3 Ordinary Committee Members
5. Confirmation of Public Officer
7.00pm Members Networking Meeting
Meet other members of Far South Film online!