FAR SOUTH FILM is an incorporated association of professional and emerging film makers and content creators in regional south east NSW Australia, from the Bega Valley, Eurobodalla and Snowy/Monaro shires. We first met on 1 April 2019 and incorporated as an association on 13 June 2019.
INC1900778 ABN 34 894 384 202
Download the FAR SOUTH FILM STORY SO FAR here:
Current Committee 2022/2023
Office Bearers: Hiromi Matsuoka (President), Marna Smith (Vice President), Kush Bourke (Secretary), Lis Shelley (Treasurer)
Ordinary Committee Members: Sats Kramer, Raymond Toms, Phil Evans
The Committee normally meets on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 5pm via Zoom.
Annual General Meeting
- Constitution of Far South Film Inc (last updated Sept 2022)
- Objects of the Association
Far South Film Inc (FSF) is an inclusive and collaborative creative hub for filmmakers on the Far South Coast of NSW and surrounding areas. FSF will create networking, learning and professional development opportunities such as workshops, courses, screenings and festivals appropriate to the needs of the filmmaking community and foster, promote and advocate for regional film/screen projects through skill and resource-sharing of its members. July 2019
Next Annual General Meeting: Thurs 16 November 2023 at 6pm via Zoom
1. Confirm the Minutes of the Previous AGM
2. President’s Report on group’s activities
3. Receive and consider the Annual Financial Statement and report
4. Election of Committee *
– Appointment of Returning Officer
– All positions declared vacant
– Nomination forms received
– Election of President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and at least 3 Ordinary Members
5. Appointment of Public Officer
* Note – only current financial members can nominate/vote for committee positions.
Positions for which no formal nominations have been received can be filled by voting on nominations received from the floor at the AGM.