- This event has passed.
AGM & Networking Event
29 November @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Far South Film
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting of the association, to be held via ZOOM on Tuesday 29 November 2022 at 5.30pm.
- Confirm the minutes of the last preceding annual general meeting
- Receive from the committee reports on the activities of the association during the last financial year
- Receive and consider the end of financial year statement and report
- Elect office-bearers of the association and ordinary committee members (only current financial members can vote)
- Confirm the public officer for the coming year
The AGM will be followed immediately by a screen creatives networking session.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the link to join the Zoom Meeting.
Nominate to become a committee member
Almost all of the current committee members have been serving since the formation of the association on 1 July 2019. We welcome new nominations from members who would like to volunteer their skills and time to serving our association’s objects, which are as follows:
Far South Film Inc (FSF) is an inclusive and collaborative creative hub for filmmakers on the Far South Coast of NSW and surrounding areas. FSF will create networking, learning and professional development opportunities such as workshops, courses, screenings and festivals appropriate to the needs of the filmmaking community and foster, promote and advocate for regional film/screen projects through skill and resource-sharing of its members.
The committee positions are:
- plus 3 Ordinary Members
Only members over 18 are entitled to vote and thus be nominated.
Complete the nomination form at https://farsouthfilm.org.au/about/ at least 7 days prior to the AGM. Any queries should be directed to the Secretary at email@example.com
If there are positions for which there are no nominations before the AGM, nominations can be taken at the AGM.